Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beginners Spanish 1–On Weekends
Duration: January 26 – February 23
Sundays 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
5 sessions of two hours
Students’ Age: Teens 18+ & Adults
First two lessons: 50% basic conversation in Spanish. In every lesson, students keep learning new expressions as they review in conversation previously learned material. Some grammar will be explained in English. Students will use sentences in context to understand their meanings. The instructor will start using more Spanish during the last two lessons.
- Basic greetings: Saludos.
- Introducing yourself: Basic questions to talk about your name, origin, work, nationality, residence, languages, and countries.
- ABC and quick intro to Spanish phonetics,
- Vowels and consonants: differences in English and Spanish.
- Numbers from 1 to 10.
- Use of articles: Gender and number in Spanish.
- Intro to concept of verbs and nouns.
- Numbers from 10 to 20.
- Use “me gusta” with verbs and nouns.
- Numbers from 20 to 100 & Basic Math Operations.
- Time and Day periods: La mañana, la tarde la noche. ¿Qué hora es?
- Intro and Conjugations of SER & ESTAR.
- Basic Vocab: classroom, house and some family members.
- Intro to three Spanish verbs groups: AR/ER/IR.