Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intermediate Spanish 2
5 sessions of two hours
Students’ Age: Adults (18+)
All class material included.
- Mastering uses of the IMPERFECT AND PRETERIT.
- Review of present tense conjugation and pronouns.
- Use of passive voice with Reflexive Pronoun “SE” in the Past.
- Vocab: Transportation and Communication.
- PAST TENSE: IMPERFECT & PRETERIT.
- Use of preterit and imperfect to express interruption of an action in progress.
- Review of Preterit & Imperfect: Basic Uses of Imperfect.
- Vocab: Nightlife & important festivities/holidays in the Hispanic culture
- Compare the use of preterit and imperfect to talk about your weekend, and your past summer.
- Talking about your favorite book and/or movie.
- Preterit: regular and Irregular
- Imperfect: regular and irregular.
- Use of preterit and imperfect to express an action in progress versus preterit to express verbs a one-time action.
- Talking about your favorite book and/or movie and school days.
- Intro Compound verbs: Perfect Preterit.
- Vocab: Urban life and domestic animals.