Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intermediate Spanish 5
- Difference between Moods and Tenses in Spanish
- MASTERING IMPERFECT: Use of preterit and imperfect to express an action in progress versus preterit to express verbs a one-time action
- More about POR & PARA.
- Review of present perfect: expressing actions beginning in the past and still happening in the present.
- Review of Immediate Future.
- Intro to Regular Future.
- Intro to Simple Conditional Tense.
- Uses of Formal versus Informal Commands with pronouns.
- Conditional Structures: Review of Condition Type I
- Vocab: Gym and entertainments & house rooms and domestic chores.
- Bolivia History
- Conversation in La Taqueria.
- Intro to Future Tense. Review of Immediate future: Immediate future vs. regular future