New Year’s Resolution: Learn Spanish! Get a better job! Get 15% Off Small Group Lessons
Speak Spanish from the very first day of class and have fun while learning. Why waste time with boring, heavily grammar-oriented courses? You can learn Spanish the same way you learned your native language.
Through the communicative approach and talking with native speakers from day one, you won’t learn to speak Spanish like a robot. Instead, your words will flow from your tongue as you talk about the language!
Kasa De Franko‘s conversational courses place a considerable emphasis on applied grammar instead of learning useless material, monotonous memorization & mechanical translation techniques. We know you’re not a robot, neither are we! Through this method, our students embrace Hispanic culture by learning what they need to use in real life with flesh-and-blood people.
Our Beginners courses cover the fundamental concepts of the Spanish language: spelling, phonetics, grammar, syntax, and prosody in a fun and effective way. At KDF, our classes help students learn to communicate and understand Spanish using context, body language, songs, games, kinesthetics, graphical and textual mnemonic techniques, tongue-twisters, videos, and real-life interactions with native speakers.
Got a question? Send us an email!
- What do you think your level is: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or conversational?
- Are you interested in private or group lessons? In-person or online lessons?
- Would you prefer classes in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? On weekdays or weekends?
- Would you like to be evaluated?
- Please send us at least 3 different dates and times you are available to be evaluated?