Speak Spanish from the very first day of class and have fun while learning! Why waste time with boring, heavily grammar-oriented courses when you can learn Spanish the way you learned your native language. Through the communicative approach and talking with native speakers from day one you won’t learn to speak Spanish like a robot, instead you will be thinking on your feet, using and speaking the language!
Kasa De Franko’s conversational courses place huge emphasis on applied grammar opposed to learning useless material, monotonous memorization & mechanical translation techniques. We know you’re not a robot, neither are we! Through this method, our students embrace Hispanic culture by learning what they need to use in real life with flesh-and-blood people.
This course is for people who have taken the “Beginner” course or who already have some knowledge of the Spanish language. Students must know grammar from previous levels and be able to converse primarily in Spanish. Don’t just speak Spanish! Think in Spanish!
Got a question? Send us an email!
- What do you think your level is: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or conversational?
- Are you interested in private or group Lessons? In-person or online lessons?
- Would you prefer classes in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? On weekdays or weekends?
- Would you like to be evaluated?
- Please send us at least 3 different dates and times you are available to be evaluated?