Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beginners Spanish 1-On Weekdays
Duration: June 20th – August 8th
Thursdays 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
7 sessions of 1.5 hours
Students’ Age: Adults (18+)
The first three sessions students can join online or in-person! The last four sessions are online!
Dates: 06/20, 06/27, 07/11 (3 dates: in person or online), 07/18, 07/25, 08/01 (3 dates: online), 08/08 (last date: in person or online).
All class material included.
First two lessons: Half of the lesson students will use very basic conversation to introduce themselves in Spanish. Students work in pairs. In every lesson, students keep learning new expressions as they review in conversation previously learned material. Some grammar will be explained in English. Students will use sentences in context to understand their meanings. The instructor will start using a little more Spanish during the last two lessons.
- Basic greetings: Saludos
- Introducing yourself: Basic questions to talk about your name, origin, work, nationality, residence, languages, and countries.
- ABC and quick intro to Spanish phonetics,
- Vowels and consonants: differences in English and Spanish.
- Numbers from 1 to 10
- Use of articles: Gender and number in Spanish
- Intro to concept of verbs and nouns
- Numbers from 10 to 20
- Use “me gusta” with verbs and nouns
- Numbers from 20 to 100 & Basic Math Operations.
- Time and Day periods: La mañana, la tarde la noche. ¿Qué hora es?
- Intro and Conjugations of SER & ESTAR.
- Basic Vocab: classroom, house and some family members
- Intro to three Spanish verbs groups: AR/ER/IR.
Group Class Size Policy:
- Minimum 3 students per group class to have the full 10.5 hours program.
- If 2 students, same fee BUT meeting 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- If 1 student, same fee BUT meeting 5 private sessions of 1 hour.