Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beginners Spanish 5
5 sessions of 2 hours
Students’ Age: Adults (18+)
All class material included.
Hybrid class: some people meet in person, some people meet online.
- More irregular and reflexive verbs in the present and past tense
- Review of uses of Direct Object Pronouns
- Intro and uses of Indirect Object Pronouns
- Intro to uses of Double Pronouns
- More uses of reflexive verbs: Ponerse, vestirse, peinarse, levantarse, acostarse, etc
- Uses of “poner” “oir” & “decir”
- Vocab: Hospital food and festivals: Review of “Clima”
- Review of “hacer” and uses of “deshacer”
- More “Yo-Go” verbs
- Review of uses of “Salir” and “Valer”
- Uses of “poder” and “pedir”
- Compare uses of “traer” “llevar” and “caer”
- Compare uses of “venir” and “llegar”
- Vocab of places, entertainment, musica, etc
- Use of direct and indirect objet pronouns
- Review of presente tense conjugation and pronouns
- Conditional Structures: Condition Type I
- Transitive versus Intransitive verbs
- Review of type of pronouns
- Concept of object, subject, and verbs
- Review & Intro to past tense: Imperfect versus Preterit
- PAST TENSE: PRETERIT REGULAR Conjugation of verbs ending in “er” & “ir”
- Exercises using three groups: Regular Preterit conjugations
- Conjugations of IMPERFECT: VERBS ENDING IN “AR”
- Uses of superlative
- Brief intro to Recent Past
- Basic comparison of preterit and Imperfect.
Group Class Size Policy:
- Minimum 3 students per group class to have the full 10 hours program.
- If 2 students, same fee BUT meeting 5 sessions of 1.5 hours.
- If 1 student, same fee BUT meeting 5 sessions of 1 hour.