Would you like to set up a Company Program?
If you would like to set up corporate lessons with Kasa De Franko. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org providing us the following information:
- The number of students.
- Online or In-Person Lessons.
- Your preferred location.
- The preferred days and times.
- Preferred starting date.
- The focus of the lessons is: speaking, writing, reading, conversational, etc.
After receiving this information, we will get in touch with you within the next 24 hours to coordinate the schedule and send you KDF’s proposal for approval.
In today’s globalized market, it is crucial not only for individuals but also for companies to develop new language skills. To be more competitive in this digital world, speaking more than one language is a must.
Speaking more than one language is not only a great investment but also one of the best assets a company or an employee may have.
Kasa De Franko (KDF) offers corporate lessons both online and in-person. In times of Covid-19, it may be smarter to meet on Zoom or any other platform of your preference. If meeting in person is preferred, Kasa De Franko will always find a way to make it work for your company and employees.
Kasa De Franko’s method emphasizes conversational Spanish and the communicative approach, in which the focus is on communicating ideas in a context relevant to students’ lives and work. Although, we preferred to use our method–as it has been proven effective, we can adjust our curricula and tailor our lessons to your company’s and employees’ level needs and goals.
We have a long and proven experience working with professionals from different industries in the Silicon Valley and the Bay Area. More than 60% of our clientele comes from the technology companies in the Silicon Valley.
Got a question? Send us an email!
- What do you think your level is: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or conversational?
- Are you interested in private or group Lessons? In-person or online lessons?
- Would you prefer classes in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? On weekdays or weekends?
- Would you like to be evaluated?
- Please send us at least 3 different dates and times you are available to be evaluated?