Would you like to set up a Family Program?
Kasa De Franko (KDF) offers family lessons both online and in-person. In times of Covid-19, it may be smarter to meet on Zoom or any other platform of your preference. If meeting in person is preferred, Kasa De Franko will always find a way to make it work for your family.
Kasa De Franko’s method emphasizes conversational Spanish and the communicative approach, in which the focus is on communicating ideas in a context relevant to students’ lives and work. KiDeeF Family’s material includes games, flashcards, puzzles, songs, and many other tools that allow studnets to absorb the language more effectively. Our school uses our own material created over more than 10 years of experience as language teachers and polyglots. We are committed to delivering the best service while using the most effective methods, and we embed our mission in every lesson.
Family programs can be scheduled on a day and time that work best for you.
Got a question? Send us an email!
- What do you think your level is: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or conversational?
- Are you interested in private or group Lessons? In-person or online lessons?
- Would you prefer classes in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? On weekdays or weekends?
- Would you like to be evaluated?
- Please send us at least 3 different dates and times you are available to be evaluated?