Would you like to set up a Family Program?
Kasa De Franko (KDF) offers family lessons online. In times of Covid-19, it may be smarter to meet on Zoom or any other platform of your preference. Kasa De Franko’s method emphasizes conversational Spanish and the communicative approach, in which the focus is on communicating ideas in a context relevant to students’ lives, school, and work.
KiDeeF Family’s material includes interactive games, flashcards, puzzles, songs, and many other tools that allow students to absorb the language more effectively.
Our school uses our own textbooks, workbooks, and materials created by our language teachers and polyglots with over more than ten years of experience. We are committed to delivering the best service while using the most effective methods, and we embed our mission in every lesson.
Choose a day and time of your convenience to schedule one of our family programs after purchasing!.
Got a question? Send us an email!
- What do you think your level is: Beginner, intermediate, advanced or conversational?
- Are you interested in private or group Lessons? In-person or online lessons?
- Would you prefer classes in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? On weekdays or weekends?
- Would you like to be evaluated?
- Please send us at least 3 different dates and times you are available to be evaluated?