Dates: May 28th – July 9th
Time: Thursdays 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours
Ages: Adults (18+)
All class material included.
Note: Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class will be held online. If the situation normalizes, we can eventually switch to in-person lessons.
All Advanced courses are conducted entirely in Spanish.
- Immediate Future vs. Spanish Regular Future
- Intro to Conditional Tense
- Review of past tense and commands
- Using Simple Conditional and Simple Future tenses in conversation
- Conversation reviewing Conditional and Future tenses using progressive tenses and verbal phrases
- Review of Mood
- Perfect Preterit with pronouns: Direct Object Pronouns & Indirect Object Pronouns and Double Pronouns
- Intro to the Subjunctive
- Basic uses of Subjunctive: Wishes, Desires, Opinion, Doubt, etc.
- Conjugations of Present Subjunctive
- More compound verbs in the Subjunctive and Indicative
- Vocabulary: professions and occupations, movies, & university life
- Quick overview of Present and Past tenses
- Review of Future Tenses, Simple and Compound: Futuro Perfecto
- Vocabulary: climate change and environment/requesting directions
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students or less, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.