Dates: May 12th – June 9th
Time: Sundays 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Duration: 5 sessions of two hours.
Ages: Adults (18+)
All class materials included.
Note: Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class will be held online. If the situation normalizes, we can eventually switch to in-person lessons.
Note: This is a hybrid class. Students may attend in person or online.
- Mastering the Present Subjunctive
- Uses of Subjunctive Mood: desires & requests
- Quick overview of Present and Past tenses.
- Compound verbs: Intro to Indicative Pluscuamperfect.
- Review of Future Tenses, Simple and Compound: Futuro Perfecto.
- Use of progressive tenses and verbal phrases.
- Conversational exercises for practicing the Subjunctive and Imperative.
- Use of Subjunctive to express rejection & prohibition.
- The four uses of porque
- Reviewing Immediate Future structure in all tenses including commands, formal and informal.
- Review, conversation & exercises with formal/informal command.
- Reading: Los Zurdos de América, and practicing Imperfect and Preterit.
- Vocabulary: En el restaurante y los medios de transporte (train/bus station /directions)
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students or less, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.