Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours
Break: 12/21, 12/28, 01/04
All class material included.
Note: Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class will be held online. If the situation normalizes, we can eventually switch to in-person lessons.
- Review: difference between Moods and Tenses in Spanish
- Mastering Imperfect: Use of Preterit and Imperfect to express an action in progress vs. Preterit to express verbs a one-time action
- More about por & para
- Review of Present Perfect: expressing actions beginning in the past and still happening in the present
- Review of Immediate Future
- Intro to Regular Future
- Intro to Simple Conditional Tense
- Uses of Formal versus Informal Commands with pronouns
- Conditional Structures: Review of Condition Type I
- Vocab: health, entertainment, house rooms, and domestic chores
- History of Bolivia
- Conversation in La Taqueria
- Intro to Future Tense, and review of Immediate future: Immediate Future vs. regular Future
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.