Advanced Spanish 5
Duration: 5 classes, 2 hours each
Ages: Adult (18+)
All instructional materials are included
Note: Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class will be held online. If the situation normalizes, we can eventually switch to in-person lessons.
Note: This is a hybrid class. Students may attend in person or online.
- Review of all moods, tenses, and pronouns
- Intro to Conditional Perfect
- Full review of SER & ESTAR
- Quick overview of Present and Past tenses
- Applying Conditional Structures: Condition Types I, II, and III
- Review of Future Tenses, Simple and Compound: Futuro Perfecto
- Uses and meanings of CORRER and DEJAR
- Uses of Que and Cual
- Review of all Conditional structures: I,II, and III, with exercises
- Exercises with phrasal verbs in all tenses learned in the Indicative and Subjunctive.
- Pronoun se for unexpected actions
- The imperative mood: review of informal and formal commands and pronouns (reflexives and direct/indirect object pronouns)
- Conversation reviewing both formal and informal commands
- Conversational games and exercises
- Debates and discussion (e.g. “Castilian” vs. “Spanish”)
- Reading and commenting on articles/readings and expressing own opinions regarding specific topics