Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beginners Spanish 3 Weekdays – Online
Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours.
Age: Adults (18+) – 10% Off On Regular Price
All class material included.
Hybrid Lessons: Students can meet online or in-person. Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class is set up to be held online. If the situation normalizes before the beginning of this program, students will have the option to take the class online or in-person.
- Past Tense structure: Recent Past: ACABAR + de + infinitive
- Review of Immediate Future: IR + a + infinitive
- Review of me gusta/ecanta: caer bien/mal
- SABER vs. CONOCER.
- Compare uses of VENIR, LLEGAR, and IR
- Uses of mucho and poco
- Present Progressive Tense: gerund.
- Quick review of days of the week and months.
- Conversing with more irregular verbs in Present Tense
- Conversational review of conjugations of regular verbs.
- Conversational Review of uses of TENER and VENIR.
- Conversational Review of vocab of weather/clothes and uses with PONERSE, LLEVAR, VESTIR, and TRAER.
- Uses of TENER in detail: Idiomatic expressions with TENER: hambre, calor, sed, frio.
- Review of concept of verbs, nouns, adverbs and adjectives.
- Types of adjective: Qualifying, Possessive, and Demonstrative.
- Vocab: community places, colors, weather, clothes.
- QUERER versus PREFERIR.
- Uses of PODER and PEDIR.
- LLEVAR versus TRAER.
- Brief intro to Transitive and Intransitive Verbs.
- Intro to two types of past tense in Spanish: Preterit and Imperfect.
- Review of SER & ESTAR and previous levels’ material.
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students or less, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.