Sun. 11:15 am – 12:45 pm (PST)
Jan. 10 – Feb. 21
7 sessions of 1.5 hr.
Learn Beginners Spanish 2 Online on weekends! Practice Beginners Spanish speaking online until reaching fluency. Due to Covid-19, Kasa De Franko offers conversational Spanish courses via Zoom. After finishing Beginners 2, students are eligible for Beginners 3.
Kasa De Franko‘s tuition includes a textbook, workbook, interactive material, access to our social media & much more. We review your homework every week providing you immediate feedback. At this level, students are encouraged to speak Spanish, at least, 60% of their class participation. In each lesson, students will learn new expressions as they converse reviewing previously learned material.
The instructor will guide the conversation and help with the structure using context & meaningful repetition relevant to students’ life. Some grammar will be explained in English. Basic grammar topics will be reviewed in Spanish. Students will use sentence structure in context to understand their meanings.
- Review of Beginners level 1: me gusta, me encanta, me molesta, me fascina, me interesa, etc.
- Three verb groups in Spanish: -AR, -ER, & -ER.
- Intro to numbers from 100 to 1000.
- Basic Differences: SER & ESTAR
- Present Tense in conversational exercises.
- Regular vs. irregular verbs in Spanish.
- Irregular verbs in the present tense.
- Intro and conjugations of verb IR.
- Uses of the preposition “a” to express direction & immediate future.
- The only two mandatory contractions in Spanish: del & al
- Use of verb IR to express direction: Conversational and written exercises.
- Immediate Future Tense: IR + a + infinitive
- Conversational exercises and dialogs using regular verb conjugations.
- Intro to “I go” verbs.
- Basic uses of TENER & VENIR.
- Vocab of weather/clothes and uses with PONERSE, LLEVAR, VESTIR, TRAER.
- Compare conjugations of ESTAR, DAR, IR.
- Uses of SALIR & VENIR
- Using Present Tense to express Past Tense.
- Review of levels 1 & 2.
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.
Black Friday Coupon Code: blackfriday40%