Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Intermediate Spanish 4
- Difference between Moods and Tenses in Spanish
- More about POR & PARA
- Mastering Imperfect and Preterit.
- Using of Present Perfect in conversation: expressing actions beginning in the past and still happening in the present.
- Review of Past participle as an adjective and as part of a compound verb.
- Review of Pronouns: Direct/Indirect/Reflexive.
- Moods vs. Tenses. The imperative and Formal commands.
- Moods in Spanish: Use of formal commands with pronouns.
- Continue using Present Perfect Tense.
- Conversation and review of basic vocab from previous program.
- More detailed uses of SER & ESTAR
- Verbal phrases and progressive tenses in all simple and compound past tenses.
- Intro to INFORMAL COMMANDS.
- Verbal phrases and progressive tenses WITH COMMANDS.
- Vocab: House rooms and domestic chores.
- Intro to future and conditional tenses.