Jan. 16 – Feb. 27
Sat. 11:15 am – 12:45 pm (PST)
7 sessions of 1.5 hr.
Learn Beginners Spanish 1 Online on Weekends! Due to Covid-19, Kasa De Franko offers conversational Spanish courses via Zoom. After finishing Beginners 1, students are eligible for Beginners 2. Book Your Free Spanish session to evaluate your level!
In the first two lessons, students will learn basic phrases and dialogues to introduce themselves in Spanish. Students work in pairs. At this level, students are encouraged to speak Spanish, at least, 50% of their class participation. In each lesson, students will learn new grammar concepts. Every week, students will learn new expressions as they converse reviewing previously learned material
- Basic greetings: Saludos
- Introducing yourself: Basic questions to talk about your name, origin, work, nationality, residence, languages, and countries.
- ABC and quick intro to Spanish phonetics.
- Vowels and consonants: differences in English and Spanish.
- Numbers from 1 to 10
- Use of articles: Gender and number in Spanish
- Intro to concept of verbs and nouns
- Numbers from 10 to 20
- Using me gusta with verbs and nouns
- Numbers from 20 to 100 & basic Math Operations.
- Periods of Time and Day: La mañana, la tarde, la noche, ¿Qué hora es?
- Intro and Conjugations of SER & ESTAR.
- Basic Vocab: classroom, house, and family members
- Intro to three Spanish verbs groups: -AR/-ER/-I
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.