Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Beginners Spanish 4: Online
Dates: June 1st – July 13th
Time: Mondays – 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours.
Age: Adults (18+) – 10% Off On Regular Price
All class material included.
Hybrid Lessons: Students can meet online or in-person. Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class is set up to be held online. If the situation normalizes before the beginning of this program, students will have the option to take the class online or in-person.
- Review of concept of verbs, nouns, adverbs and adjectives
- Quick review of SER & ESTAR
- Conversing with irregular verbs
- Review of Present Progressive and other phrasal verbs
- Phrasal verbs: Review of acabar de to express Recent Past
- Phrasal verbs with PODER and SABER
- Uses of and expressions with HACER
- Conversing and expressions with TENER
- Types of adjectives: Qualifying, Possessive, and Demonstrative
- Vocab: holidays and countries/nationalities
- Comparing and conversing with LLEVAR, TRAER, VESTIR, and USAR
- More “I-go” verbs: SALIR, PONER, DECIR, and SEGUIR
- Indirect speech
- Use of TENER and VENIR
- Review of SER, ESTAR and material from the previous three levels
- Uses of PODER and PEDIR
- Brief intro to concepts and uses of reflexive verbs: PONERSE vs PONER and other reflexives
- Identifying reflexive verbs
- Transitive versus Intransitive verbs
- Review of type of pronouns
- Concept of object, subject and verbs
- Intro and uses of Direct Object Pronouns
- Past Tense: Preterito — Regular conjugation of verbs ending in -AR
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students or less, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.