Intermediate Spanish 2 – Online
Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours
Age: Adults (18+)
All class materials included.
Hybrid Lessons: Students can meet online or in-person. Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class is set up to be held online. If the situation normalizes before the beginning of this program, students will have the option to take the class online or in-person.
- Mastering uses of the Past Tense: Imperfect and Preterit
- Review of Present Tense conjugation and pronouns
- Use of passive voice with reflexive pronoun se in the Past
- Vocabulary: Transportation and Communication
- Use of Preterit and Imperfect to express interruption of an action in progress
- Review of Preterit & Imperfect: basic uses of Imperfect
- Vocabulary: nightlife & important festivities/holidays in the Hispanic cultures
- Use of Preterit vs. Imperfect to talk about the weekend and past summer
- Discussion of favorite books and/or movies
- Preterit: regular and irregular
- Imperfect: regular and irregular
- Use of Preterit and Imperfect to express an action in progress vs.Preterit to express a one-time action
- Discussion of favorite books/movies and school days
- Intro to compound verbs: Perfect Preterit
- Vocabulary: urban life and domestic animals.
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students or less, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.