Duration: 7 sessions of 1.5 hours
All class material included.
Note: Due to the current situation: Covid-19, the beginning of this class will be held online. If the situation normalizes, we can eventually switch to in-person lessons.
- Difference between Moods and Tenses in Spanish
- Using por & para
- Mastering Imperfect and Preterit
- Using Present Perfect in conversation: expressing actions beginning in the past and still happening in the present
- Review of Past participle as an adjective and as part of a compound verb
- Review of pronouns: Direct/Indirect/Reflexive
- Moods vs. Tenses: imperative and formal commands
- Moods in Spanish: use of formal commands with pronouns
- Review: Present Perfect Tense
- Conversation and review of basic vocabulary
- More detailed uses of SER & ESTAR
- Verbal phrases and Progressive Tenses in all simple and compound Past Tenses
- Intro to informal commands
- Verbal phrases and progressive tenses with commands.
- Vocab: house rooms and domestic chores
- Intro to Future and Conditional Tenses
Group Class Size Policy:
- Three students minimum per group are required to have the full 10.5-hour program
- Two students, the same fee, 7 sessions of 1 hour.
- One student, the same fee, 7 sessions of 45 min.